Home‎ > ‎Parents‎ > ‎

Transcripts & Student Records

Transcripts for both former and current students may be obtained from the Guidance Office at the individual high schools.

  • For former Searsport District High School students, please call 548-2315 and ask for Chris Guerette, guidance secretary.

Student records (including immunization records) for former students are found in two different locations.

  • If you are seeking records for a former Searsport District High School student, please call the Guidance Office at 548-2315 and ask for Chris Guerette, guidance secretary.  The records are stored at the Searsport District Middle School.  

Records for students currently enrolled are kept at the individual schools.