- Access codes for online consent forms. Use these codes based on your school.
- Searsport Elementary School (SES): SES2122
- Searsport District Middle School (SDMS): SDMS2122
- Searsport District High School (SDHS): SDHS2122
- Concentric online pooled testing consent form for minors
- Concentric online consent form for staff and students over 18
- Concentric paper version of consent for all
What is pooled testing?
Who is the pooled testing vendor?
Can staff and students be required to participate in pooled testing?
Will the state cover costs?
What is the process for pooled testing?
Is pooled testing an effective strategy in areas where COVID prevalence is high?
Is pooled testing an effective strategy in areas with low transmission rates?
How has the state reviewed the laboratories used in the Pooled Testing Program?
Should individuals who have previously tested positive for COVID-19 be included in pools?
Should vaccinated staff participate in pooled testing?
If a fully vaccinated individual is part of a positive pool, do they need to have a negative test before returning to school/work?
Do families need to complete consent forms each week a pooled test is conducted?
Can tests be given at home?
Can a parent of a child not participating in the testing program have their child tested to get out of quarantine and return to school?
Maine Department of Eduation links